Monday, November 13, 2006

FiNaLlY GoD BrOuGhT mE hErE

Itzz been a long time..reading Blogs..marvelling them...wondering whether i will ever Blog...but here i am...Doin my 1st ever Blog...i am kind of bamboozled at what 2 blog...well..i guess with time i will comeover it...due 2 lack of topiczz..or u can call it startin trouble..I Start with an intro...Me...well..i alwayss loved 2 b mystical..(tats y i named the blog so)...but i am 1 such guy whose least complex (atleast tats wat mah frnds say).....i cant hide myself...i love makin frndzz,,,hangin out with themm..i get so close 2 themmm b4 i even meet them and i end up revealin mahself...With time...and my future Blogs...u will come 2 know more of me...Cya soon....

"God Was Here"

1 comment:

dEstini said...

finally !! betta late than neva !!


hehe, kool one first up da !!
and keep posting, dont go dorment!!:D




welcome to the league, Go'D !!